Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Working within our customer IT helpdesk team, supporting our customers around the UK.
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues.
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing to the Team and overall business to maintain excellent customer experience.
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be our successful you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Completed IT Apprenticeship or relevant experience
- Knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Working for Kamarin Computers
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. Kamarin Computers will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charities
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you think that you could be our new Junior IT Technician then please email Ben Kirby on email@example.com with your CV.