Having recently added Microsoft Dynamics Business Central to our product portfolio, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us on our product launch journey as a Pre-Sales Consultant. We will provide full support and training on the product and any processes involved, so having a strong desire to learn and develop new skills is essential.
As well as working in a challenging and rewarding position within the company, you will be provided with an excellent salary package, training and development support, which all supports our company aim to reach The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Pre-sales demonstrations
- Process mapping & Requirements gathering
- Travel to Customer sites as well as remote working : Driving License Essential
- Ensuring internal processes are followed to the highest standard
- Champion our Product range and Services
- Working within our current Software Solutions team
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing to the team and the business
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be a successful Microsoft 365 Business Central Pre Sales Consultant you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for technology.
- Experience in a similar Software Project Consultant or Support role
- AAT Level 3 or higher accounts qualifications
- Experience of implementing or supporting other financial software solutions e.g. Sage 200, Pegasus, Exchequer, Dynamics etc.
- Been involved in the rollout/s of an ERP/Finance system with a business you have worked in or with
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent training manner
Working for Kamarin Computers
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. Kamarin Computers will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charities
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please email Tony Pearson on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.