About The Role.
The successful candidate will form a key position within the Operations team and be an integral part in our projects, acting as the central point of contact for all staff and customers. Accuracy of data and up-to-the-minute liaison is fundamental to the Operations Administrator role, providing the best customer service possible.
As well as working in a challenging and rewarding position within the company, you will be provided with an excellent salary package, training and development support as well as being part of our aim to reach The Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for area
- Managing and processing orders from our Sales team.
- Ensuring all orders are accurate and comply with our company policies.
- Maintaining liaison with Customers regarding each stage of their project.
- Supporting and coordinating Engineers and Consultants.
- Liaising with Suppliers & coordinating deliveries & returns
- Giving the best customer service possible.
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be successful in this role, you will posses the following;
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Math’s (Required).
- Strong Organisational skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience or a strong interest in either Hardware, Software or EPOS products.
- Able to work within time sensitive requirements
- Previous experience in an administrative role is essential.
Working for Kamarin Computers
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. Kamarin Computers will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charities
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
If you think that you could be our new Operations Co-ordinator then please email Rachelle Gray on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.