About The Role.
As a Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for all of the marketing and generating sales leads for your product. That means you need to be a bit of an all rounder! We’re looking for someone who is confident in content writing for websites, blogs and social media. This content writing needs to show a depth of understanding about your product, so a willingness and eager nature to learn would definitely help, plus we need someone who can understand our company voice and tone to write in line with the company style, whilst keeping it relevant for their product audience.
The right person is someone that could organise events, create designs or come up with new ways to drive leads into the business for their product. We have a big focus on digital marketing so knowledge of SEO, PPC and website updates would be a bonus. We’re looking for someone that can take responsibility for their product, push that product marketing forward with new ideas and generate quality leads for the business. Whilst being independent in your own product you’ll have to be great with communication to work alongside other team members. Whilst initially starting out remote, this is an office based role in the Hessle/Hull area (Remote/Office working dependant on restrictions).
As a Senior Marketing Executive your mission is to:
- Generate high quality leads for your products.
- Learn, understand and love the products your marketing.
- Have a passion to learn and develop your current skills.
- Build the product vision and come up with new ways to generate leads.
- Plan campaigns for your products, report back on success.
- Create sales and marketing collateral such as Case Studies, Videos, Brochures and PR content.
- Stay in touch with industry news, identify industry or product trends, know about product related events and be proactive where relevant.
- Report back to the Marketing Manager about your campaigns with total understanding of competitors, product roadmap/ development, Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Opportunity etc.
- Take a lead role in logging sales opportunities, working with the sales team and managing the CRM.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a confident communicator willing to work both independently and part of a team (we’re a close knit team who share lots of ideas and thoughts so this is super important!).
- With experience working in a similar role where they have been product focused or had to use ‘all round’ marketing skills such as content writing and design before.
- Strong copy writer (we write A LOT of content!)
- Preferably – someone who is familiar with B2B marketing or has worked within IT/ software.
- Required – At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
We believe that our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Businesses to work for in the UK – a strategy that sits at the top of our business goals. As well as contributing to this goal through your own position, we will support you in your role with training, guidance and advice at all times to help you succeed and enjoy your working life with HBP.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- 35 working hours per week, with structured flexi hours
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- Regular Team Meetings
- Monthly 1-2-1s to discuss you and your role
- Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charities
- Support and guidance from your first day!
If you think that you could be our new Senior Marketing Executive then please email Phil Denham on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.